The New Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=(

2 posters

Go down

shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=(

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:19 pm

(makes bugs spray their poison gas on squirrels nd i watch the squirrels die)
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Number of posts : 934
bloodlines: : Aburame clan leader!!^^
married to: : beautiful Seiza♥_♥(hurt her nd ull be dead in a flashxD)
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Character sheet
chakra:
shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Left_bar_bleue100/100shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty Re: shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=(

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:21 pm

*my bugs slowly eat the dead squirrels flesh nd my bugs end up poisneded nd die*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:
shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Left_bar_bleue100/100shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty Re: shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=(

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:48 pm

*appears sitting in a tree*
what is it with you and zetzu you both like hurting or killing squirrels
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Number of posts : 1571
bloodlines: : Hyuuga
married to: : Nabiki
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
chakra:
shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Left_bar_bleue20000/20000shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:50 pm

only thing i can think of my bugs culd practice on^^n like i said..................*my bugs start to eat ryu's flesh*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:52 pm

intresting your bugs us a poison to desolve the flesh of your target
but sadly that wont work that well against me *my flesh starts to heal back*
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:
shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Left_bar_bleue20000/20000shika Aburame's bug training............only post if u wanna die>=( Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:54 pm

u think thats all my bugs can do huh..............
*my stink bugs surround u n release a posionus gas the a poisons u on the spot*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:56 pm

please is that it *jumps out the tree* you would need alot more poison then that to even have the slightest effect on me
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 pm

heh.............looks like ur not as weak as roy....................*my bugs form a hand n grab u pulling u towards me*
im not that weak u kno............
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:00 pm

i never said you were weak
i just said it would take alot more poison to get by my amune system
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 pm

*my bugs drop him n they circle around me covering the site of me n wen they fly away im gone*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:05 pm

thats a neat trick
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:06 pm

(xD)
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 pm

*walks over to the dead squirrels and take some blood samples*i might need these later
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:09 pm

*my bugs take the rest of the dead squirrels*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:12 pm

well i geuss the samples i got will have to do but!!!
*jumps up in the tree and scrapes some bark off *this would of obsorbed some of the poison gas those bugs used
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shika Aburame Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 pm

*my wasps chase you*
Shika Aburame
Shika Aburame

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Hyuuga Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:25 pm

partial expansion jutsu *both my hands grow in size and i clap my hands together crushing your wasps*its ok i think i have enough to make a strong antivenom i dont need any more *jumps out the tree and starts to walk away*
Ryu Hyuuga
Ryu Hyuuga
Archangel
Archangel

Character sheet
chakra:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down