The New Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness)

2 posters

Go down

Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness)

Post by R.D.U Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:20 pm

*glowing in black an dwhite*
R.D.U
R.D.U

Number of posts : 1249
bloodlines: : perm mangekyo
married to: : engaged to my babs shes my cutiepie princess
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
chakra:
Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)

Back to top Go down

Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty Re: Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness)

Post by Nar''uto Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:23 pm

hmmm
Nar''uto
Nar''uto

Number of posts : 1634
bloodlines: : Per Mengyeko/ sharigan
married to: : .............
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character sheet
chakra:
Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Left_bar_bleue350/350Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

http://relax.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty Re: Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness)

Post by R.D.U Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 pm

aight lets test your skills im evil but like i dont do evil stuff i keep my dark chakra..... lets do this *charges my chakra*(gtg)
R.D.U
R.D.U

Number of posts : 1249
bloodlines: : perm mangekyo
married to: : engaged to my babs shes my cutiepie princess
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
chakra:
Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Left_bar_bleue600000/600000Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty_bar_bleue  (600000/600000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nar''uto Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:25 pm

c ya..
Nar''uto
Nar''uto

Number of posts : 1634
bloodlines: : Per Mengyeko/ sharigan
married to: : .............
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character sheet
chakra:
Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Left_bar_bleue350/350Nar"uto vs R.D.U (we seee if i should teach naruto powers of the darkness) Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)

http://relax.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down